Welcome to North Island! We are a growing company comprised of construction management professionals that apply project management best practices to every project. Our approach to construction management enables project team members to provide value to our customers and partners through the use of repeatable processes, lessons learned, shared process assets, and up-to-date global practices. We seek personnel with construction experience who are focused on providing the best value for our customers, which in turn promotes long term careers for all North Island team members.
At North Island, we understand that a comprehensive benefits package is an important aspect of an employee’s total compensation – but more importantly, it allows you the opportunity to protect and provide for the personal needs of you and your family. North Island recognizes the diverse needs of our workforce and offers industry competitive benefit plans to meet the needs of our employees.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical and Dependent Care FSAs
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid Short-term and Long-term disability
- Paid Vacation, Sick, Holiday, and Other Paid Leave; i.e., Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty
- Safe Harbor match on our Fidelity 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Eligibility: No waiting period! All Full-time employees or Part-time employees who average a minimum of at least 32 hours a week may enroll in benefits effective on their first day of employment. Coverage is available to spouses (or domestic partners) and legal dependents.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in becoming part of the North Island team.